Manchester United
Man Utd fans think one player has been ‘stripped’ of his shirt number upon Benjamin Sesko’s arrival

Manchester United fans are adamant that one player has had his shirt number changed after the arrival of Benjamin Sesko.
After weeks of speculation, it was confirmed on Saturday that Sesko has officially joined United.
The Red Devils finally got their new striker after beating Premier League rivals Newcastle United to the Slovenian’s signature.
A club statement read: “Manchester United is pleased to confirm that Benjamin Sesko has joined the club, subject to registration. The Slovenia international has signed a contract until June 2030.
“He has already been capped 41 times and scored 16 goals for Slovenia since becoming his country’s youngest-ever debutant in 2021.”
Following Sesko’s arrival, it has been spotted on social media that fellow new signing Diego Leon has had his number changed.
After arriving earlier in the summer, Leon was seen wearing the number 30 shirt.
However, a picture circulated from Saturday’s match against Fiorentina, which showed Leon with the number 35 shirt.
Taking to social media, X user TurkTalksFC wrote: “It looks like Benjamin Sesko will wear the #30 shirt at Manchester United.
“A video on United’s app shows that Diego Leon has changed to #35.”
Reacting in the comments section, one fan said: “What a fantastic lad Leon is, respect!”
Another tweeted: “Not a good look taking another player number.”
A third fan added: “Tears we didn’t plan for Sesko AT ALL.”
During his time at RB Leipzig, Sesko wore the number 30 shirt, scoring 39 goals in 87 matches across all competitions.
United are yet to confirm Sesko’s shirt number for the 25/26 season.
Benjamin Sesko breaks silence after joining Manchester United
Speaking after joining United, Sesko said: “From the moment that I arrived, I could feel the positive energy and family environment that the club has created. It is clearly the perfect place to reach my maximum level and fulfil all of my ambitions.
“I cannot wait to start learning from Ruben [Amorim] and connecting with my team-mates to achieve the success that we all know we are capable of together.”
-
Manchester United5 months ago
Manchester United fired off more than 22 attempts trying to find the net against Nottingham Forest, with one player squandering around six clear opportunities without scoring. Ruben Amorim was visibly frustrated, publicly calling out a Manchester United star for failing to convert even once, despite facing an unguarded goal on multiple occasions.
-
Manchester United5 months ago
BREAKING NEWS: “Isak Has Agreed to Join Man United… BUT Only If They Allow That Guy to Join Us!” – Eddie Howe’s Shocking Transfer Demand Stuns Fans.
-
Liverpool5 months ago
LFC TRANSFER UPDATES LIVE Liverpool open to selling ( 7) players this summer, including £50 million star who Arne Slot claimed is ‘important’
-
Real Madrid5 months ago
I have warned Carlo Ancelotti about that particular player, he refused to bench him, He keeps causing problems to the teams, He Almost Denied Real Madrid three points against Real Sociedad after taking the lead in the Copa del Rey Semi Finals “: Former Real Madrid Legend Cristiano Ronaldo names ONE player who doesn’t deserve to start for Real Madrid, warned Ancelotti about the unforgivable mistake
-
Liverpool5 months ago
Real Madrid are discussing a move to appoint former Liverpool boss Jürgen Klopp as their new manager if Carlo Ancelotti steps away and takes over Brazil.
-
Premier League5 months ago
Premier League Shock: Manager Sacked Amid Season Struggles”
-
Liverpool5 months ago
Alexander Isak to Liverpool swap deal option emerges as transfer pathway clears
-
Barcelona3 months ago
FIFA officially announces Barcelona will play in the FINAL—and Inter Milan have been KICKED OUT… after referee Szymon Marciniak was ARRESTED in a stunning late-night operation!…